Extending your living space or commercial space as per the council guidelines.
- Maximum eaves and ridge height of extension no higher than the existing house.
- Side extensions to be single-storey with a maximum height of four metres and width no more than half that of the original house.
- Two-storey extensions no closer than seven metres to rear boundary.
- Roof pitch of extensions higher than one storey to match existing house.
- Materials to be similar in appearance to the existing house.
- No verandas, balconies or raised platforms.
- Upper-floor, side-facing windows to be obscure-glazed; any opening to be 1.7m above the floor.
- On designated land* no permitted development for rear extensions of more than one storey.
- On designated land no cladding of the exterior.
- On designated land no side extensions.
I found Muhammad to be a hardworking individual whose attention to detail and quality could not be faulted. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Muhammad to anyone else.
Very reliable, friendly, excellent, helpful and professional. I have used them and from start to finish the service was great. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Muhammad is very professional, knowledgeable and has a clear understanding of the work he does and explains the stages clearly to me. This gives me confidence in using his services and I will be happy to recommend him.